Boxtree are recruiting for a global insurance brokerage that are looking to appoint an insurance auditor for their operations in the UK specifically in London.
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to progress into the senior team and globally if wanted.
- Organise, structure and execute risk-based file audits (electronic) of the operational process of the business
- Suggest recommendations to the business and the auditing team to assist in the improvement of communications throughout the business and the quality of operations undertaken
- Train junior members of staff or staff members that require direction and guidance following audits
- Comprehensive auditing skills to include but not limited to diligent record keeping, accurate attention to detail, confident communicator with challenging practices
- Confident in the regulation found within the FCA framework and guidance
- This is an award willing global brokerage who have a reputation for employee culture, engagement and professional development
- Enjoyable, professional and busy team
- Exceptional reward and incentive package throughout the group
- Employee benefits suite to include childcare vouchers, dental, healthcare, gym membership and much more!
- Great pension and long-term career options
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.