Boxtree are recruiting for a national insurance group that are looking to appoint an insurance auditor to join the team and oversee all compliance and competency-based activities.
- Organise, structure and execute risk-based file audits (electronic) of the operational process of the business
- Review business documents to ensure everything is correct
- Signing off competency within the team
- Ensuring everyone is working towards FCA regulations, and if not highlighting and fixing it
- Comprehensive auditing skills to include but not limited to diligent record keeping, accurate attention to detail, confident communicator with challenging practices
- Confident in the regulation found within the FCA framework and guidance
- Experience working within an insurance environment, doing a similar role
- Exceptional company benefits, holiday and pension
- Flexible with working from home
- Family and team environment
- Committed to investing in professional growth and career path
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.