Boxtree have been exclusively appointed by an exceptionally respected MGA in Romford to appoint two development managers to develop business throughout their supporting broker network.
A well-rounded communicator, you will enjoy building and making relationships and driving business into the MGA through hard work, determination and grit. The likely candidate would be heavily driven by working in a fun, enjoyable team with the opportunity to dictate their income.
The opportunities to progress in this business are vast and this role requires no underwriting or wholesale experience, just an insurance background and a knack for new business.
- Maintaining existing broker relationships
- Bringing in convertible, new risk to pass onto underwriters to put on cover
- Appointment setting for Zoom, MS Teams, FaceTime and Skype meetings to develop new business
- 1-2 years’ experience in commercial insurance (either broking or underwriting)
- Experience in a sales based role would be advantageous
- Cert CII qualified or above would be advantageous
- Exceptional Opportunity to be heavily rewarded and work for a recognised business
- Pension, fantastic holiday and work benefits
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.