Boxtree are currently working with a well-respected, growing insurance brokerage based in Manchester who are seeking for a Broking Manager to join their team. This role is rather hybrid, including working as an account executive, being first point of contact for many corporate clients, but also having a team of account handlers underneath them to assist with their role.
- Work closely with several high paying clients, up in the corporate premiums
- Have a number of brokers report into yourself, with any guidance or assistance needed
- Attend face to face meetings with clients, maintaining relationships
- Be the main point of contact with some of the largest clients within the business
- Work closely with colleagues to complete renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Secure new business when the opportunity arises
- At least 5 years’ experience within broking, within the commercial sector
- Technically knowledgeable within the commercial sector, especially corporate clients
- Lovely office environment
- Free parking on site
- Flexible working available and work laptop supplied
- Company car in package if role includes being out and about
- Company end of year bonus, on company delivery
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.