Boxtree are currently working with a well-respected insurance brokerage that have offices in Birmingham and Bristol, who are looking for an experienced and skilled Compliance Officer to join their established team. The role will be a fully office-based opportunity, with the responsibility to visit the other regional offices as and when required on occasion.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, being responsible for general business processes
- Review employees work
- Developing company policies and procedures
- Ensuring internal operations are compliant to FCA regulations
- Provide support compliantly to all employees
- Produce monthly reports on necessary
- At least 3 experiences in a similar role within the insurance industry
- Knowledge of insurance regulations, including FCA and GDPR
- In-depth knowledge of genera insurance and regulatory framework
- 25 days holiday, not including bank holidays
- Car allowance available for this specific role
- Support employees in pursuing CII qualifications, up to Dip CII
- Family-feel business with annual gatherings as a business across all branches
- Strong internal training systems, available for everyone
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.