Boxtree are work closely with a well-respected MGA who are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their friendly IT team. The role will entail dealing with user queries, projects, 1st line support and liaising with members of the team and customers face to face, over the phone and on email.
- Taking part in infrastructure and application projects when required
- Support all incoming incidents and requests
- Log and process all data needed
- Deal with user queries and customers face to face, over the phone and on email
- Assisting in stock control
- Issuing with logging tickets and keeping users up to date with their progression to complete
- Promptly and effectively identifying all security risks across the business
- Knowledge on Windows servers and Microsoft packages
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, working within the insurance or financial services industry
- Support within the team
- No weekend work
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Opportunity within the business to progress in role
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.