Boxtree Recruitment are currently working with a well-respected MGA who are seeking an MI analyst to join their team.
- Develop reporting data for stakeholders and maintaining a database of MI to ensure consistency of reporting
- Manage the month end reporting activity and ensure the flow of evidence from local systems to stakeholder reporting
- Review processes, suggest and implement improvements and solutions
- Pro-actively support the senior management team to reach defined performance targets
- Prioritisation of regular and ad hoc reporting to satisfy external and internal needs
- Be involved in projects that will contribute to the overall improvement changes within the business
- Identifying own development areas
- See the results of work done implemented and making a difference
- Expert knowledge of MS SQL or other data analysis/mining tools
- High degree of IT literacy, specifically around Microsoft Excel, Power Pivot & Power BI
- Ability to interpret patterns in data and articulate insights to others
- Experience working with a variety of analytical tools and methodologies
- Degree educated is ideal
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.