Boxtree are currently recruiting for a Sales Director to join a well-respected, large national insurance broker. The most important aspect of this position will be your ability to manage a sales team of 10, which will be a mix of Execs and Account Handlers to success. Producing and placing new business is also key in this role.
The business is looking to expand their commercial book by focusing on growing their corporate and commercial client accounts.
- Manage a small sales team, ensuring they are meeting targets & KPI’s
- Work strictly with GDPR, data protection and the businesses compliance
- Experience of developing and implementing sales strategies and plans
- Producing, generating and placing new business
- Placing existing business through open-market broking
- Attending client meetings
- Reporting into the Corporate Director
- Be responsible for their own target management as well as the teams
- Must have a minimum of 5 years management experience for sales staff
- Have a proven track record of broking new business and growing client accounts
- Be capable of self-generation of new business
- Desirable but not essential for you to hold knowledge within the construction and manufacturing sector if insurance
- Car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance (employee only but can add spouse/family cover)
- Death in service
- Employer/employee pension contributions
- Flexibility to WFH
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.