Boxtree are working with an established and driven insurance broker looking to appoint an insurance/claims administrator.
This role will be an 80% administrative, support role with a 20% focus on claims.
Brilliant opportunity for someone who would like to be part of an established independent insurance brokers. The successful candidate will be part of their fun, committed and driven construction insurance team
- Administrative support and reporting to the management team
- Maintenance of Spreadsheets for reporting
- Issuing policy documentation
- Sending reminder emails/letters
- Keeping policy notes and filing up to date
- Manually producing documents where necessary
- Processing credit/debit card and direct debit payments
Skills and Experience required to apply:
- Claims exposure – car claims/motor will be advantageous
- Dealing with some finance matter – including setting up premium credit, chasing payments
- Strong computer skills and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office package, especially excel
- Acturis understanding
- Confident and pleasant phone manner
- Recently moved to new offices with a strong existing team of 10 which has grown significantly over the last two years, the team is of mixed ages
- The company have a hard working but relaxed environment
- Extended time off over Christmas with no impact to 20 days holiday given (Last year almost two additional weeks were given)
- Flexible working hours available
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.