Boxtree Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager to assist in managing the existing property portfolio within join a thriving property management company.
The successful candidate will be working in a friendly, focused and versatile group with a highly diligent work ethic.
This is an exciting time to join the company, to gain a solid understanding of third-party clients, as well as having an over view of the block management sector on the client side of the business.
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintaining and reviewing the legislation, leases and land registry documentations for all repairs carried out
- Managing agents and ensuring that performance is managed
- Communicating with third party client via multi-channel platforms, including email, telephone and letter
- Scheduling repairs making sure that CDM regulations are always met
- Dealing with third parties, ie surveyors in accordance to larger schemes, and serving statutory notices when applicable
- Carrying out site visits when required, liaising with contractors or surveyors to understand repairs that need to be rectified
- General Administration including charging, raising and invoicing
- Experience and understanding of section 20 notices
The successful candidate should:
- Demonstrable work history within a portfolio management position
- Solid understanding of legislations
- Possesses an AIRPM qualification or higher
- Be organised and meticulous in their approach to daily tasks
- Healthcare Scheme after 1 year of service
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Employee of the month bonus
- Quarterly social events
- Death in service cover
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.