Boxtree Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator to join a thriving property management company.
The successful candidate will be working in a young, focused and versatile group with a highly diligent work ethic.
Day to day duties will include:
- Ensure lettings software package kept up to date with leads and use effectively to book property viewings. Manage diary and attend viewings
- Prepare property inventories prior to tenants taking possession of a property
- Oversee the lettings process by ensuring that the administration and marketing is carried out in a timely manner and vacant stock is monitored closely
- To carry out move out inspections at the end of rental terms, agree suitable deductions on site and ensure file ready to be passed for closure
- Process notice applications and liaise with tenants to try and secure a further tenancy
- Providing full property management support by answering telephone calls, logging and instructing maintenance issues, dealing with account enquiries, taking and logging lettings enquiries and taking payments
- To confidently liaise with industry contemporaries, clients and Senior Management. Support lettings department and provide good customer liaison
The successful candidate should:
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and related programs
- Solid understanding of the property industry
- Strong customer service experience
- Be organised and meticulous in their approach to daily tasks
- Ability to manage high workloads.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and manage time effectively
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am – 5:30pm
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.