Boxtree have been exclusively retained by an incredibly well performing MGA based in the heart of the City of London who are looking for an MD to take over their London office and allow their current senior leadership team to take a step back and focus on their global offices.
This business is professional lines focused, underwriting a variety of products for professional indemnity and D&O (Directors & Officers) cover.
There is potential progression on offer for this to become a global role across multiple offices.
- Strategizing on how to drive growth for the London operation
- Providing technical advice on all professional lines’ products
- Involvement in distribution
- Providing support to underwriters
- Networking to increase the businesses market reach
- Managing P&L for the office
- Reporting into the board
- Use your leadership skills to develop a positive team environment
- Maximise the MGA’s London value proposition
- Work to devise a commercial structure which grows the MGA in line with commercial objectives
- Work with external suppliers and advisers in relation to legal structure
- Represent the business with external suppliers & capacity providers
- Min. 2 years management experience in an underwriting environment
- Strong market relationships within professional lines
- Experience underwriting in global territories
- This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, well developed risk management business
- Future career progression available to move into a global role
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.