A leading TPA service provider at Lloyds is urgently recruiting for a pleasure craft claims specialist through an exclusive opportunity with Boxtree Recruitment to provide a reliable claims service to their clients.
This company is run by a husband and wife team who are dedicated to the continued growth of the company and their staff. And this role will see you reporting into the claim’s manager within their small team.
- Operating in accordance with all agreed SLA’s and Delegated Authorities
- Policy interpretation (mostly UK, some European)
- Handle contentious claims with the support of Claims Manager
- Take on new claims and provide a first-class service to clients
- Maintain compliant work in line with TCF, GDPR and FCA regulation
- Be committed to your development within the business
- Maintaining and protect existing client relationships
- Must have experience in claims handling within a regulated environment
- Marine insurance experience of any kind would be desirable
- Cert CII qualified or above is desirable
- Government NEST pension
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- WFH Flexibility after 6 months
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.