A leading TPA service provider at Lloyds is urgently recruiting for a pleasure craft claims specialist through an exclusive opportunity with Boxtree Recruitment to provide technical and management experience to their small team of two.
This company is run by a husband and wife team who are dedicated to the continued growth of the company and their staff. And this role will see you reporting directly into these two directors.
- Point of contact for Claims Adjusters (currently 2) for HR, Operational and Technical queries
- Supervise Claims Adjusters to ensure they operate in accordance with all agreed SLA’s and Delegated Authorities
- Assist Adjusters with policy interpretation (mostly UK, some European)
- Handle/oversee contentious claims
- Allocate new claims to Adjusters, considering existing workloads and their respective complexities
- Act as a point of escalation for assured’s/brokers/insurers
- Handle/oversee complaints
- Reporting – MI to insurers, weekly progress report, monthly bordereaus etc.
- Handle weekly GDPR checks
- Ensure the business continuity policy is engaged when required and regularly tested
- Conduct and report team members monthly 1-2-1’s & constructively support development
- Conduct and report Peer Reviews totalling 5% of individual team members workload per month
- Run and deliver productivity reports for individual team members and overall team
- Ensure team training requirements are completed regularly in line with company policies
- Maintaining existing client relationships & working on renewals (may include some occasional travel to London)
- Working with outsourced IT & HR teams to fix any issues that may arise
- Must have specialist experience in Marine/Pleasure Craft Claims Adjusting
- Min. 1 year experience in management of a small team
- Cert CII qualified or above is desirable
- Government NEST pension
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- WFH Flexibility after 6 months
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.