My client is a professional, award winning and ambitious organisation with a strong people-first culture and they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join a friendly team of people that encourage development and personal growth.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for providing marketing strategy across the business which includes a focus on digital marketing, analysis and project management. The role will be extremely varied, and you will work on all elements of the client journey from both an online and offline perspective. It presents a fantastic opportunity for someone who is open to adapt and shape their own environment. We welcome someone who will generate their own ideas and will not be shy in coming forward to share them!
- Manage website content creation for current and future pages ensuring that they are SEO optimised
- Manage workflows, template creation and contact list in Dotmailer
- Work with agency partners to monitor the progress of all digital touchpoints
- Track the performance and success of digital campaigns using Google Analytics and MI reports and present monthly to company directors
- Ensure brand consistency internally and externally
- Write copy using our brand voice for all external and internal messaging
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Budget and invoice co-ordination and monitoring
- Organise events, both internally and externally (including the Christmas party!)
- Work closely with the Managing Director, Senior Management and Customer Service Team to ensure everyone is working towards the same goal
- A passion for the customer and ensuring that they are at the heart of everything you do
- Demonstrable experience of implementing SEO, email, social, paid/display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and campaign analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience working with a CMS, ideally WordPress
- A working knowledge of DotMailer or similar Email Service Provider
- Great attention to detail, with strong-analytics skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, including
experience managing content across multiple channels.
- Dependable and seen as someone who delivers on agreed activity
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 25 Days holiday per year plus bank holiday plus birthday and company pension scheme
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.