Boxtree are currently working with a Lloyds Broker who is recruiting for a medical malpractice specialist to focus on looking after a portfolio of existing clients to the business – ensuring renewals and MTA’s are handled and clients happy.
- Working closely with Directors and Executives in the business to provide top customer service
- Re-broking business at renewal to ensure top levels of cover for business clients
- Handling MTA’s
- Maintaining strong client relationships
- 3-5 years’ experience in broking medical malpractice business
- Experience with Acturis is desirable
- Private pension
- Group Income Protection
- Death in Service
- Help towards your Cert CII
- Contribution towards counselling should you require
- Cycle to work Scheme
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.