Boxtree Recruitment have been engaged to source a Mortgage Advisor for an established and client rich brokerage in London
- To assess, filter and place lending enquiries with banks and lenders for most appropriate client solution
- To liaise with intermediaries on behalf of their clients, sales support and external counterparties such as lenders, surveyors and solicitors to bring cases to completion
- Check applications meet the criteria of the requested product and clients’ needs
- CeMAP qualified
- Motivated and focused self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Flexible working, with only 1-2 days expected to be in the office. 20 days holiday + generally week from Christmas Eve to January 2nd or next working day + bank holidays. 4 x Salary Death In Service Benefit, Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) scheme to normal retirement age, after probation. Pension Matching up to 3% of salary, after probation. (Auto Enrolment has superseded this) Cost of material for accredited professional development examinations are covered.
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.