A great opportunity to join an established mortgage broker in central Southend-on-Sea as a Mortgage Administrator.
As a mortgage administrator, you will be working independently to ensure the whole process from application to completion runs as smoothly and quickly as possible.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within a mortgage administration role. If you haven’t worked for a mortgage broker before, but would like to, and you can demonstrate transferable experience from a very similar role – we will be all ears! Our clients will invest their time and money in development you within the sector and they will pay for CeMAP studies and exams.
- Diary Management of own case load
- Uploading client documentation to lender portals and network systems
- Reviewing client documentation for authenticity
- Chasing lenders, solicitors and estate agents via phone and portals for case updates
- Keying of copious and accurate call notes and follow up tasks for compliance purposes
- Preparation of paperwork and applications
- Maintaining and updating data on back office systems
- Handling general telephone enquiries and inbound calls
- Liaise with advisers and clients on the progress of each application via our bespoke CRM system
- Booking adviser appointments with warm leads
We are looking for an efficient, self-motivated individual who can work well under pressure and to time restraints
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 9am -5pm with a starting salary of £18,000 p/a.
There is a company pension, study support and progression opportunities in to paraplanning and mortgage broking
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.