Boxtree Recruitment are currently working closely with a well-respected insurance brokerage based in Liverpool, who are seeking an experienced Claims Handler to join their business and deal with their specialist HNW/UHNW Motor clients.
- Negotiate settlement of credit hire, repair and other uninsured losses
- Review payment packs identifying areas of leakage, whilst coordinating with management to improve processes where appropriate
- Review, rebut and negotiate where rates evidence is received, maximising recoveries
- Ensure that matters are litigated correctly and in a timely manner ensuring the cost effective measures are used to secure settlement
- Liaise with suppliers, customers and third-party insurers ensuring proactive management of claims
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to handle all queries in a professional manner
- Previous experience in a Claims Handler role working for a Broker or Insurer
- Knowledge of RTA case law
- Understanding of Credit Hire and ABI GTA protocols
- Motivated learner
- General insurance experience
- Experience using Proclaim
- Cert CII qualified
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.