Boxtree are recruiting for an experienced Lloyds broker who holds a strong technical understanding of the North American insurance market – specifically within Transportation and Property.
With both wholesale and retail clients to attend to, this business are keen to speak to candidates who have a desire to become a producer in this market, or experienced producers on either the wholesale or retail side of the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and ever-growing business and make a real mark in this industry.
- Generating new business from existing broker & client relationships in the North American market
- Networking with the industry to generate brand new client relationships for the business
- Broking into Lloyds
- Placing business onto delegated authority schemes
- A track record of producing new business OR a desire to become a producer
- Min 1 year experience broking in the North American property/transportation market
- Wholesale or retail experience will be considered
- Negotiable company pension
- Private Healthcare (Standard personal injury insurance and critical illness cover protection)
- Flexible holiday and exciting team of professionals to work with
- Bonus scheme based on company income
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.