Boxtree Recruitment are currently working with a national insurance broker for their office in Colchester who are recruiting for an Operations Assistant within their IT department to perform office administration. You will be reporting to the IT Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will be working within a committed, hard-working IT team.
- Manage IT procurement including ordering IT assets
- Administrative processes of invoices and credit notes
- Coordinating audio and video conference calls across the group
- Performing Identity Access Management
- Undertake technical administration
- Keep records of the group’s key contacts and external contacts
- At least 18 months experience working in a similar role for a larger company of at least 200 members of staff
- Experience working for a business with mature processes and procedures
- Exceptional employee benefits scheme and offering
- Great holiday, pension and team to work with
- Completely flexible work environment – onboarded remotely and working from home/in the office
- Vast opportunities to progress your career with senior teams and business offerings
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.