Boxtree Recruitment have been engaged to source a Paraplanner for a very exciting, growing and successful Wealth Management company, in Rayleigh.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic support to the Financial Advisers of the firm, each responsible for over £30 million of funds under management.
- The role would suit a personable and pro-active candidate that will have exposure to a wide range of activities. This exposure allows the candidate to develop transferable skills as well as strengthening their industry knowledge.
- The core purpose of the role is to provide a technical service to an adviser in order to provide the client with a positive professional experience.
- Diploma level 4 Qualification / Working towards / Qualified by experience
- Good IT office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, internet
- A sound knowledge of financial planning
- Develop and maintain systems and procedures which improve the efficiency of client case preparation and submission
- Confidence and the ability to use initiative
- This is a real opportunity to grow with the business, shape your role and make your mark
- The company support continued professional development
- Up to £40,000 (Depending on skills / experience)
- Pension - 6% company contribution for 3% employee contribution
- Group life scheme which is 4 x salary
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.