Boxtree Recruitment have been engaged to source a Portfolio Manager (Development Finance) for a very exciting, growing and successful lender in London. Our client has a competitively priced and attractive proposition and makes all lending decisions in house. They are institutionally and internally funded.
- Review monthly QS reports and monitor development progress, attending site visits as appropriate
- Track actual expenditure against agreed cost schedules and escalate any forecast or actual budget variances or cost overruns as appropriate
- Track progress against agreed project milestones and escalate any forecast or actual breaches as appropriate
- Experience of monitoring residential development projects and tracking expenditure against budget
- Knowledge of excel and ability to input data into basic financial models
- Top level private medical that can be upgraded to include critical illness (at additional cost etc.)
- Death in service benefit
- 25 days holiday
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.