Boxtree Recruitment are looking to appoint a Portfolio Manager for a well-respected local property management firm. This role will involve having a joint responsibility managing a portfolio of 800 blocks on a reactive basis. This role also will offer progression and exposure to management oversight of their third-party managing agents. This is an amazing opportunity to take on a challenging role on the client side of the block management sector.
- Review leases, legislation, and land registry documents for legal matters and repairs.
- Making sure that health and safety compliance is managed aswell as coordinating reports and seeing if there is anything that need to be acted upon.
- Holding meetings with current residents with a view of preventing RTM/enfranchisement claims.
- Daily responsibility of taking incoming calls as a part of assisting the team with general running and administration of the company.
- To continue IRPM/ARMA development to ensure the employee understands legislative and contractual influences when managing property.
- When necessary conduct site visits and arranging repairs in compliance with CDM regulations for current leaseholders or meet with surveyors.
- Providing invoices for repairs.
- Minimum of 3 years block management experience with strong knowledge of legislative requirements.
- IRPM qualified or higher.
- Degree graduate desirable.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Health scheme for all employees
- Employee of month award – £250
- Annual bonus is very attractive
- Amazing company pension scheme
- 20-day holiday + plus bank holidays
- Private company parking
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.