My client is a professional and ambitious organisation with a strong people-first culture and they are looking for a Post Completion Team Leader to join a busy and friendly team of people that encourage development and personal growth
- Leading and supporting a team of Mortgage Administrators who deal with loan completions and servicing (to include Post-Contract Variations, Arrears, Collections and Forbearance), delivering the highest level of customer service to our customers whilst ensuring regulatory expectations (including TCF an MCOBS) are adhered to.
- Preparing cases for funds release, including ensuring offer conditions have been satisfied.
- Arrears & Forbearance administration through to Possession and Collections including compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- · Post completion administration to include Retentions, Redemptions, Payments, Deeds, Further Advances, Funds release preparation, Post-Contract variations and Statement production ensuring all stages are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Stringent monitoring and management of interest-only, self-build and development cases.
- Customer service – liaison with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, brokers and solicitors, by phone, email or in writing.
- Input into MI and Reporting to Board and Committees.
- Review and update policy and procedure documents as applicable
- An understanding of mortgage lending regulation and the mortgage lifecycle, particularly post completion
- Enhanced company pension scheme, generous holiday (More to add – will send shortly )
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.