Boxtree are currently recruiting for an Insurer Partner to join a small business as a product technician across all product lines covering a wide variety of risks.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your technical drafting skills and ability to maintain existing insurance products.
- Producing policy documentation (policy wordings, IPIDs, product literature)
- Review, maintenance and approval of policy wording suite and documentation templates
- Creation, review, and maintenance of bespoke product documentation
- Support senior managers to ensure all product governance requirements are met
- Undertaking product review
- Willingness to develop product expertise across property, liability and professional lines business
- Working with underwriting and distribution teams
- Assisting in launching products directed at both brokers and direct clients
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent
- Technical knowledge in UK cross class insurance product documentation
- Good understanding of insurance and contract law
- Minimum three years dealing with policy wordings and attendant documentation for a wide range of products
- Progress in CII exams and a willingness to progress with qualifications
- Law or marketing background
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.