Boxtree have been retained to assist a large sought after Insurance Brokerage in their search to appoint an Insurance Technician with a strong understanding within the Property and Casualty sector.
This technician will be supporting the Brokers and Account Handlers in the overall servicing of clients and underwriters within the London Market.
- Processing invoices with the aid of Brokasure
- Resolving accounts queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring all submissions of market documentation are inputted via IMR
- Updating all processing systems for KPI purposes
- Clearing Bureau Funds
- Maintaining contact and relationships with underwriters and insurers regarding premium payments
- Credit control
- Experience in a support role in the London insurance market
- Systems experience with; Brokasure Enterprise
- Solid understanding of Global Tax liabilities and Tax Schedules
- Annual Well Person / Executive Health Screen for the over 45s
- Long Service Awards
- Study Assistance (where appropriate)
- Financial Awards for obtaining qualifications
- Childcare Vouchers
- Group personal pension scheme
- 4 X annual salary life cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Boxtree are very serious about how we regulate and control personal data of our candidates.