Boxtree are currently working with an established underwriter based in Basildon who are recruiting for a non-standard property underwriter to join their team.
If you are an experienced underwriter in property risk, who is looking to be a part of an established and forward-thinking team, then Boxtree would like to hear from you.
- Responsible for underwriting new or existing business, profitably
- Maintain and develop business relationships with the panel of insurance brokers
- Produce timely and accurate documentation in accordance with all underwriting
- Contributing to business growth through ensuring all clients receive the best class of customer service
- Remain up to date on industry developments and have an exceptional grasp on the current market dynamics
- Experience underwriting non-standard property risk
- 2 years underwriting experience
- It is desriable but not essential to have insurance qualifications: CertCII / DipCII or ACII
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service
- Company Pension Scheme, including life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Staff Discount
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.