Boxtree are currently working closely with a national insurance brokerage in finding their new appointment.
An opening within the private clients renewal team has presented itself and our client is looking for an account handler to join to maintain the renewal book of business in house.
If you have private clients insurance knowledge, especially within household, you will be fast-tracked to interview!!!!
- Handle insurance queries, requests for quotation and hold cover on renewal instructions
- Deal with necessary review and renewal of client’s individual insurance portfolio renewals
- Upselling and cross selling products when applicable
- Handling on average 25 renewals per month
- Build relationships with the commercial team via another branch to build upon existing relationships and maximise opportunity
- Liaising with insurers and building profitable relationships with them
- Helping with adhoc tasks in other departments for senior members of the team
- Cert CII or above desirable
- Strong private clients insurance product knowledge (2 year +)
- Development within the business
- Support and study time for Cert CII qualification
- Flexible work environment, onboarding remotely and equipment is given to you
- Training/team meetings throughout the day/work week
- Great holiday, pension, and team to work within
- Market leading commission and bonus renumeration offering
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.