Boxtree are seeking a Residential and BTL Mortgage specialist to work alongside the existing Specialist Sales Consultants and Sales Support team of our client who are a leader in their field of mortgage distribution. On behalf of brokers they seek to find mortgage solutions for clients where mainstream solutions are not available, this can include residential mortgages, second charge mortgages, buy to let, short term lending, commercial finance, development finance and unsecured finance.
- To assess, filter and place residential and BTL mortgages enquiries with a panel of lenders for most appropriate client solution
- To liaise with intermediaries on behalf of their clients, sales support and external counterparties such as lenders, surveyors and solicitors to bring cases to completion
- Check applications meet the criteria of the requested product and client’s needs
- Checking the validity and acceptability of documents sent in with the application against lenders criteria.
- Ensure workload is serviced to internal timeframes
- Undertaking additional duties as and when required within the team.
- Working in line with our FCA regulatory requirements, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act, Data Security and Anti Money Laundering procedures
- Financial services background with preferably, experience of the residential and BTL mortgages sector.
- CeMAP qualified candidates are desirable, though not essential.
- Motivated and focused self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with awareness of business requirements
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- The computer and numeracy skills needed to excel in a highly regulated environment
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and progress
- 25 Days holiday per year plus bank holiday plus birthday and company pension scheme
- Up to £25,000 basic plus commission (OTE salary of £60,000)
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.