Boxtree are looking to appoint a marketing & events coordinator to directly support the Head of Marketing of an award winning, growing and dynamic business
- Support our head of marketing in the execution of the company marketing plan, including planning and coordinating our events programme
- Support our attendance at key account partner events.
- Complete MI tracking and business case level monitoring, producing regular reports
- Assisting with the liaising between the business development team and introducers
- Managing a busy inbox and liaising with introducers and key account partners
- Booking appointments and managing the diary of the colleagues
- Proactive outbound dialling to key introducers for both new and existing business
- Undertaking basic administrative duties across the business
- Working in line with our FCA regulatory requirements, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act, Data
- Security and Anti Money Laundering procedures
- Experience within an office environment and within a financial services or mortgage business, whilst not essential, would be advantageous, in addition to experience in a marketing support role.
Motivated and focused self-starter who can learn new skills quickly
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong creative skills
- Understanding of social media platforms
- £18,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holiday
- 6-month induction and probation (bonus scheme available on completion of probation)
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.