Are you a confident Commercial Insurance Account Handler with experience in construction, commercial combined, SME packages, property owners, liability, motor fleet and professional indemnity clients?
If the answer is yes, we would like to introduce you to a wonderful brokerage with over 40 years trading. With an influx of new business, you will mainly be responsible for the retention of existing clients but growing the book organically through referrals that come in naturally to the business.
- Team leader of a small team of commercial account handlers
- Build client relationships
- Deliver on growth and service targets
- Excel at client service and insurer relationships
Ideal experience and skills;
- Understanding of Open GI
- At least 10 years’ experience within the insurance industry, dealing with commercial insurance
- Strong understanding of commercial insurance policies and client requirements
- Open market and scheme broking experience
- Highly motivated, professional and strong communicator
- Proven track record of maintaining and servicing client portfolio
Perfect role for a 2nd job in London or someone looking to progress within their role if you have hit a ceiling! There is lots of opportunities in the business to develop your career!
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.