Boxtree Recruitment are working with an extremely successful and established insurance brokers near Leatherhead, just outside of London.
A brand-new position has opened within the commercial team for an experienced, Senior Account Manager to assist an Account Director with the handling of a large corporate clients, broking and handling the entire commercial portfolio.
You will have a solid background in commercial portfolio insurance broking.
- Handling existing client’s renewals and assisting the Account Director in broking client risk
· Ensuring conversion of new requests for quotations to clients and adjustments are made
· Supporting the Account Director with all Account Administration and documentation generation
· Ensuring that all MTA’s and renewal terms and put together and agreed with clients before renewal
· To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
· To Assist in providing technical advice on Clients’ global insurance programmes
· Draft and put together Client quotations and renewal presentations
· Ability to negotiate terms with underwriters on behalf of the Account Director for risk required
· Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered always
· Offer appropriate premium payment options and accounts management for the Account Director
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers and third parties
- Cert CII or above desirable
· Understanding of large and complex risk (minimum of 3 years)
- Must have Acturis Experience
- Shareholding opportunities for the business for employees who go above and beyond
- Promoting a collaborative working environment
- 4x life assurance
- Pension matched up to 10%
- 25 days standard holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping Vouchers
- Insurance (Private Medical etc.)
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.