Boxtree have been exclusively retained to recruit for a Senior Accountant to join a fun, dynamic and extremely busy accounts function in Southend.
Working within the manufacturing and installation sector, you will have a robust personality that oozes confidence in decision making, cashflow and commercial foresight and know-how.
- Practical problem solving, not just talking about it
- Supporting the internal accounting team
- Posting and reconciliation of accounts receivable and payable
- Assisting in preparation of long term plans and forecasts both financial and commercial
- Reconcile bank and control accounts
- Control expenses throughout the business, with robust and firm processes
- Assist in preparation of cash flow statements
- Work closely with the Managing director of the business
- Strong personality with confidence if your own ability to speak your mind and deliver your opinion into workflow
- Extremely forward thinking and accurate in detailed financial planning
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain and comment on the numbers
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Capacity to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage workload
- Competence to work with external accountants
- AAT qualified or ACA / ACCA part qualified
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.