We are recruiting for a Senior Bridging Loan Underwriter who wants to join a successful business who have already made a huge impact in the bridging loans sector. With solid institutional funding lines, the appetite to grow and
- You will be responsible for assessing and underwriting bridging loan applications in line with prevailing lending policy, having the confidence to decline and communicate negative outcomes to brokers and borrowers when required
· Underwriting complex regulated and unregulated bridging loan applications within company lending criteria.
· Accurately assess the risk attributed to the application
· Assess credit reports, documentation relating to verification of employment or self-employment and valuation reports.
- Minimum 5 years recent underwriting experience
- Knowledge of underwriting regulated and unregulated bridging loans
- A background of dealing with borrowers/brokers would also be an advantage
- Excellent computer literacy and ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Flexible working location, PMI, DIS, a pension scheme, season ticket loan scheme and competitive holiday entitlement that increases with service
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.