Urgently recruiting for an experienced commercial property claims handler for an outsourced insurance support company. This is the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing and successful business who have multiple offices and an impressive network of clients.
This business offers consultancy including claims management and this role will be joining a team of four claims handlers who work on a delegated authority basis and work to SLA’s.
- Working with brokers to handle commercial property, Travel and PA claims (including BI)
- Working with delegated authority
- Handling claims on a cradle to grave basis
- Information gathering and investigating claims/ fraud
- Appoint third party experts such as loss adjusters and handle this relationship & expectations of work
- Pursuing recoveries, subrogation, or contribution
- Providing technical input and oversight on complex matters (Including referrals from underwriters)
- Handling complaints
- Assisting with policy wording changes (writing exclusions/conditions)
- Attending broker meetings
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial claims
- Delegated authority experience in settlement of claims
- Experience dealing with COVID related claims desirable
- Knowledge of London Market systems (ECF) desirable
- Experience handling travel/PA claims desirable
- WFH 3 days per week
- 25 days holiday & buy/sell holiday option
- Eye care voucher
- Cycle to work scheme (employee contribution)
- Tech Scheme (employee Contribution)
- Dental (employee contribution)
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.