Boxtree Recruitment have been engaged to source a Senior Manager within a Collections Team for an entrepreneurial bank in London that keep their customers at the heart of everything that they do.
The Senior Manager Servicing and Collections will be to manage, lead and co-ordinate resources within Servicing and Collections business area. Supporting and acting as deputy to the Head of Servicing and Collections,
The role holder will be to ensure that established mortgage customers are provided with a first-class service and are appropriately supported and managed if they experience financial difficultly during the lifetime of their loan.
The Senior Manager Servicing and Collections will lead and create an environment that encourages maximum operational and financial efficiency.
They will be highly organised and structured and possess a leadership style that creates team focus, energy, commitment and engagement. The role holder will be an experienced people manager and experienced coach who encourages colleagues to improve and develop their performance and capability. Able to identify, coach and support colleagues who need to improve their performance, the Senior Manager Servicing and Collections will be confident and competent communicator, who is able to motivate and inspire colleagues whether in a 1 to 1 meeting or communicate effectively to the team as a whole. Calm in demeanour the role holder will have well developed skills in managing ambiguity and managing stakeholders.
Mandated to make budgetary and customer related Servicing and Collections decisions in line with the relevant bank policies and risk appetite, the role holder will be required to play an active and material role supporting the Head of Servicing and Collections and in the creation of policy, process and the strategic direction of the function
- Experience working within a lending related business is essential (lender/loan servicing business)
- Demonstrable knowledge of collections and servicing within property backed finance
- Experienced in developing, writing and mapping out new processes and procedures
- Strong problem solver with the ability to propose solutions
- Can evidence successful implementation of change which has generated business benefit
- Be proactive and hands on in your approach to work
- PMI, DIS, a pension scheme, season ticket loan scheme and competitive holiday entitlement that increases with service
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.