Boxtree recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Construction underwriter to join an MGA based in Essex. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in underwriting, Contractors Liability, Contractors All risks, Excess Liability etc., within the UK market.
This is a genuine opportunity to make an exciting mark within this business.
- Responsible for underwriting new business, profitably
- Maintain and develop business relationships with the MGA’s panel of insurance brokers as well as their supporting insurers
- Produce timely and accurate documentation in accordance with all underwriting processes
- Assist in the design and development of innovative solutions (new products, schemes and initiatives)
- Contributing to business growth through ensuring all clients receive the best class of customer service and support
- Remain up to date on industry developments and have an exceptional grasp on the current market dynamics
- Some people management in training assistant underwriters
- 5 years’ experience underwriting Construction risk
- Exceptional opportunity to build your own business and be heavily recorded
- Exciting bonus, commission and remuneration payments as well as access to equity opportunities for the right individual
- Pension, fantastic holiday and work benefits
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.