Boxtree have been exclusively retained by an incredibly well performing MGA based in Manchester with the opportunity to work remotely should you wish to.
Currently with a strong head office in London and due to high levels of success, this business are looking to expand by opening an office in Manchester.
This success driven MGA are looking to expand their senior team, by the appointment of a well-respected, diligent, and knowledgeable senior property and casualty underwriter
- Developing new and existing broker relationships
- Providing technical advice for property and casualty SME products
- Profitably underwriting professional indemnity products in the UK and Ireland
- Handling new business, renewals and mid–term adjustments
- Underwriting risk within authority limits
- Min. 5 years underwriting experience in property and casualty insurance
- Strong broker relationships for P&C SME products
- Experience underwriting in UK & Irish P&C business
- The company encourage entrepreneurship all whilst offering full infrastructure and systems to develop you and your underwriting career
- ‘Family feel’ office environment
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.