Boxtree have been exclusively retained by an incredibly well performing MGA based in the heart of the City of London who are looking to expand their senior team, by the appointment of a well-respected, energetic, and knowledgeable senior PI underwriter.
- Developing new and existing broker relationships
- Providing technical advice for PI products
- Involvement in distribution and capacity conversation
- Underwriting professional indemnity products in the UK & Canada
- Min. 5 years underwriting experience in professional indemnity
- Strong broker relationships for miscellaneous and D&C PI
- Experience underwriting in UK & Canadian PI business
- It would be desirable for you to have experience in distribution/ capacity arrangement
- This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, well developed risk management business
- The company encourage entrepreneurship all whilst offering full infrastructure and systems to develop you and your underwriting career
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.