Boxtree have been appointed by Zurich Insurance to source a number of third-party claims handlers with a minimum of 1 years’ experience.
A rare opportunity to work in a fluid and flexible role, you will be able to work from home supporting the motor insurance divisions in the business., including reporting into the claims leader who is truly fantastic to work alongside.
- Handling claims and resolving them as quickly as possible to ensure the highest of standards
- Maintaining the MOJ portal
- Delivering against all claims handling KPI’s internally in the business ensuring exceptional customer service
- Competent with one years’ experience of handling motor insurance claims (personal injury not necessary)
- Good understanding of the FCA and the Motor insurance Bureau
- Understanding of claims handling process from notification through to settlement
- Credit Hire Claim handling experience
- Complex liability scenario experience
- Basic personal injury claims handling experience
- Great pension, company benefits and holiday entitlement
- Working remotely/ from home
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.