Boxtree have been exclusively retained by an incredibly well performing MGA based in Manchester with the opportunity to work remotely should you wish to.
This is an exciting time to join as they are now looking to open an office in Manchester after great success in their London head office.
Now looking to continue to grow their team, by the appointment of a results driven, and diligent trading P&C underwriter. If you have a proven track record in new business, we would like to hear from you!
- Maintain and develop business relationships with the panel of insurance brokers
- Responsible for underwriting new and existing business within authority, profitably
- Profitably underwriting professional indemnity products in the UK and Ireland
- Underwriting risk within authority limits
- Contributing to business growth through ensuring all clients receive the best class of customer service and support, whether it be during client meetings or from the desk
- Min. 3 years underwriting experience in a similar role
- Strong broker relationships for P&C SME products
- Experience underwriting in UK & Irish P&C business
- The company encourage entrepreneurship all whilst offering full infrastructure and systems to develop you and your underwriting career
- ‘Family feel’ office environment
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.