TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- Southend-On-Sea, Essex
- Permanent, full-time 9am-5pm
Are you an ambitious, target driven and competitive individual? The recruitment market is booming, many companies are setting their next 5 years business plans into place and looking to hire top talent within their individual market sectors. Recruitment is a fantastic market to move into and work within to develop a long-lasting and enriching career. Boxtree Recruitment really is unique in its approach to the Recruitment Market we also boast excellent industry reputation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone to join our existing team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant initially solely providing administration support to an extremely busy friendly established team. And then over time and with comprehensive training the role will develop you into becoming a consultant. This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has excellent telephony and interpersonal skills. Again, full, and comprehensive training will be provided.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Initially the position will solely be providing administration support to a busy team
- After a period of training and development (dependant on your personal development) and one to one mentoring you will take on the responsibility of a trainee consultant
- Once trained you will work alongside other recruitment Consultants to resource candidates from CV libraries, job sites and utilise LinkedIn to source candidates
- Once trained you will be targeted to obtain new job opportunities from clients and be expected to deliver against all individual and team targets for new business, prospecting and new clients obtained ( all of trainees have been successful in the transition to be excellent Consultants and becoming valuable members of our team)
- Once trained you will be Scheduling interviews between candidates and clients
- Once trained you will receive and supply interview feedback from candidates and clients
- You will be reporting into your designated consultant, who will also act as your ‘one to one’ mentor.
- Once trained qualify potential candidates for suitability towards live vacancies
- Trained to Headhunt potential candidates for live vacancies through social media & cv libraries
- Source potential leads for new clients from job site, company websites and the like
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- We will consider recent Graduates or school leavers, but ideally applicants will have previous experience in a sales or customer service-based roles
- Excellent administration skills are essential as you will initially be supporting a busy team…
- Strong interpersonal skills are key
- A team player with a positive, driven and 'can do' attitude who is also light-hearted we work hard but have fun along the way…
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Happy and driven to work towards targets and dedicated to your own development and financial rewards.
- Hunger and passion to learn more and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to work to own initiative and think on the spot when required
WHO ARE WE?
Boxtree Recruitment are a recruitment consultancy which, established in 2015, has gone from strength to strength in a very short space of time. Specialising within insurance and financial services, Boxtree have ambitious growth plans. www.Boxtree-recruitment.co.uk... please do look at our google reviews to get some understanding of our reputation
WHAT BOXTREE CAN OFFER YOU
- Comprehensive training within the recruitment sector and specialist industry
- Discretionary bonuses based on individual and team performance
- A genuinely amazing working environment and continued support
- The opportunity to develop and progress within the business
We expect a high amount of applications and any candidates shortlisted will be contacted within 3-4 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time frame, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.