Boxtree have been exclusively appointed by an exceptionally respected MGA in the heart of the City of London to appoint an assistant underwriter to join their new business team.
A well-rounded communicator, you will enjoy building and making relationships and supporting new business underwriters within this MGA.
An exceptional career opportunity for an individual who wants to work for a business that seeks the hungriest of individuals to grow within their business
- Dealing with new business, renewals and MTA’s
- Checking quotations, renewals and MTA’s
- Using internal systems
- Assist with monthly audit reviews
- Cert CII qualified/working towards/would like to be supported to complete exams
- 2 years commercial underwriting or broking experience
- Desirable for you to be experienced in contractors, property owners, tradesmen and smaller sme business/shops restaurants etc
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- BUPA cash back plan covering the cost of small medical expenses
- Support for Professional Qualification study such as CII qualifications and specific training aimed at career progression
- Cycle to work scheme, for buying a new bicycle through a tax saving instalments plan
- Loan for paying commuters seasonal ticket
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.